- CIOMS International Ethical Guidelines for Health-Related Research Involving Humans (2016, p. 52-64).
- Where there is no lawyer: Guidance for fairer contract negotiation in collaborative research partnerships
- Use and Misuse of Material Transfer Agreements: Lessons in Proportionality from Research, Repositories, and Litigation
- Stanford University – Researcher’s guide to working with Industry
- Sharing health data: good intentions are not enough
- Sharing research data to improve public health: a perspective from the global south
- OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding
- Integrating science into humanitarian and development planning and practice to enhance community resilience