- Sharing research data to improve public health: a perspective from the global south.
- Beyond open data: realising the health benefits of sharing data
- Sharing Research Data to Improve Public Health in Africa: A Workshop Summary (2015) – Chapter: 3 Establishing Equitable Terms for Data Sharing
- Who “owns” your data?
- Sharing Clinical Trial Data: A Proposal From the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors
- Sharing health data: good intentions are not enough
- Sharing research data to improve public health: a perspective from the global south
- OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding
- Integrating science into humanitarian and development planning and practice to enhance community resilience