- Health technologies for the developing world. Promoting self-reliance through improving local procurement and manufacturing capabilities.
- Wellcome trust makes it personal in funding revamp
- Linking Research to Global Health Equity: The Contribution of Product Development Partnerships to Access to Medicines and Research Capacity Building
- Nature Publishing group releases landmark white paper
- Technological and social innovation: a unifying new paradigm for global health
- Adoption of new health products in low and middle income settings: how product development partnerships can support country decision making
- WHO Editorials – Building research and development on poverty-related diseases