- Global code of conduct for research in resource-poor settings
- CIOMS International Ethical Guidelines for Health-Related Research Involving Humans (2016, p. 16-19)
- Sixteenth World Health Assembly. Eleventh plenary meeting, 23 May 2007 – Committee B, second report. World Health Assembly Resolutions and Decisions. 2007; 68-71
- Priority setting for health research: lessons from developing countries. The Working Group on Priority Setting. Health Policy & Planning 2000; 15:130-6.
- A review of selected research priority setting processes at national level in low and middle income countries: towards fair and legitimate priority setting.
- Evaluating Collaboratives
- A checklist for health research priority setting
- The economy and health
- World Health Organization. The WHO strategy on research for health
- Communities of Knowledge or Tyrannies of Partnership: Reflections on North–South Research Networks and the Dual Imperative
- Integrating science into humanitarian and development planning and practice to enhance community resilience
- Ten principles relevant to health research among Indigenous Australian populations
- A comparison of justice frameworks for international research
- Research capacity building through North–South–South networking: towards true partnership? An exploratory study of a network for scientific support in the field of sexual and reproductive health