- Guidelines on FAIR data management in Horizon 2020
- Cloudy, increasingly FAIR; revisiting the FAIR Data guiding principles for the European Open Science Cloud
- Ownership & Sharing of data & samples.
- Sharing research data to improve public health: full joint statement by funders of health research
- Who “owns” your data?
- Policy on data management and sharing
- Practical Tips for Ethical Data Sharing
- Sharing health data: good intentions are not enough
- Sharing research data to improve public health: a perspective from the global south
- OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding
- Integrating science into humanitarian and development planning and practice to enhance community resilience