- Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university–industry relationships drive economic growth.
- An innovative approach to public health research – Mexico
- World Health Organization. Global Strategy and Plan of Action on Public Health, Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Science and technology for wealth and health in developing countries
- Nature Publishing group releases landmark white paper
- Technological and social innovation: a unifying new paradigm for global health
- Adoption of new health products in low and middle income settings: how product development partnerships can support country decision making
- WHO Editorials – Building research and development on poverty-related diseases