In this session, RFI experts, RFI implementers and shared their views on how the RFI adds value to the research partnerships they are involved in – what can be improved – and why all research stakeholders should consider implementing the RI. The session included presentations on the following:
- Application of the RFI in INSERM and AVIESAN
- Added value of the RFI to IRESSEF
- The WHO TDR RFI report – benefits and challenges from a funders perspective
- Benefits of the RFI to national governments: Analysis of the RFI reports of 3 key Senegalese institutions
- The RFI – Implementation at the IHMT & it’s adoption in the CPLP.
The presentations were followed by a discussion and questions from the audience. It was encouraging that may questions focused on “how to globalize the RFI”, rather than whether it was important.
The presentations can be found on our website here.